Andrew Priest, EdD, PT
Dr. Priest is the Campus President and Provost of Touro University Nevada. He started at TUN in June 2012. Prior to joining TUN, he was Chair of the Physical Therapy Department at Clarke University in Dubuque, Iowa, and before that was a faculty member at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Priest was a physical therapist in the U.S. Army before starting a career in higher education. Dr. Priest has served on several higher education accreditation teams, has several peer-reviewed publications and presentations, and has been a practicing physical therapist most of his career. He has been married to his wife Carol for 30 years and they have five children.
- Doctor of Education in Higher Education Administration, Texas Tech University
- Master of Physical Therapy, Baylor University
- Undergraduate degree, Brigham Young University
- Physical Therapist license in Nevada and Iowa
- American Physical Therapy Association