Coronavirus or COVID-19
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to Touro Nevada and we continue to actively monitor developments related to the outbreak of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus disease).
- CDC Coronavirus Updates (September 15, 2020)
- WHO Coronavirus Updates (September 15, 2020)
- TUN Health and Safety Guide (August 13, 2020)
- Roadmap to Recovery for Nevada Industry and Activity-Specific Guidance (August 10, 2020)
- Roadmap to Recovery for Nevada: Phase 2 (July 17, 2020)
- TUN Roadmap to the New Normal (June 15, 2020)
- State of Nevada Phase 2 Reopening Plan (May 29, 2020)
- TCUS-Higher_Education_Emergency_Relief_Fund_Reporting (May 22, 2020)
- CPE Update Concerning Reopening Private Postsecondary Institutions (May 8, 2020)
- SNHD General Guidance for Reopening (April 27, 2020)
August 18, 2020
Dear Students and Employees,
Please see the updated TUN Health and Safety Guide. We ask that you take a few moments to re-read this guide as we have made a number of important clarifications. A few of the changes to the guide include:
- the guide applies to ALL students in the didactic and the academic clinical education phases of their academic program (e.g. clerkships, fieldwork, practicums, rotations);
- students MUST contact the Office of Student Health if they test positive for COVID 19 or if they believe they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- employees MUST contact Robert Bailey in the Office of Human Resources if they test positive for COVID 19 or if they believe they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
Thank you for taking the time to make yourself familiar with the important changes in our guide. Together by following the guidance in this document, we can all contribute to keeping our campus as safe as possible during this time.
CEO and Senior Provost
Touro Nevada Information
COVID-19 information for Touro University Nevada students, faculty, and staff.
Looking for somewhere “to go” during your study breaks? We have some FREE trips you can take and still do your part to stay home.
Read the campus messages from Touro University Nevada administration and the resources and important campus updates sent out to the campus community.
What You Should Know
Find pertinent national and local information as well as reminders on how to prevent the spread of the virus.
The CDC website on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 is comprehensive. You can find information on how it spreads, symptoms, prevention and treatment, and much more.
The best defense against any virus is to take preventative measures. Be sure you are doing all you can to prevent yourself and others from becoming ill.
The SNHD website has current numbers on the COVID-19 throughout the region and statewide, as well as a comprehensive list of preventative measures and resources.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns, fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.