Coronavirus or COVID-19
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to Touro Nevada and we continue to actively monitor developments related to the outbreak of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus disease).
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guide (Updated February 15, 2023)
Addendum to the TUN Roadmap to the New Normal (January 2021)
- CDC Coronavirus Updates
- WHO Coronavirus Updates
- COVID-19 Student Vaccination Policy (June 02, 2022)
- COVID-19 Faculty and Staff Vaccination Policy (August 12, 2021)
- Roadmap to Recovery for Nevada Industry and Activity-Specific Guidance (August 10, 2020)
- Roadmap to Recovery for Nevada: Phase 2 (July 17, 2020)
- TUN Roadmap to the New Normal (June 15, 2020)
- State of Nevada Phase 2 Reopening Plan (May 29, 2020)
- TCUS-Higher_Education_Emergency_Relief_Fund_Reporting (May 22, 2020)
- CPE Update Concerning Reopening Private Postsecondary Institutions (May 8, 2020)
- SNHD General Guidance for Reopening (April 27, 2020)
- HEERF Student Quarterly Report March 2022 (April 8, 2022)
- HEERF Student Quarterly Report December 2021 (January 10, 2022)
- HEERF Student Quarterly Report September 2021 (October 10, 2021)
- HEERF Student Quarterly Report July 2021 (June 30, 2021)
- Quarterly HEERF Report (October 12, 2022)
- Quarterly HEERF Report (July 11, 2022)
- Quarterly HEERF Report (October 15, 2021)
- Quarterly HEERF Report (June 30, 2021)
- Quarterly HEERF Report (March 31, 2021)
Touro Nevada Information
COVID-19 information for Touro University Nevada students, faculty, and staff.
Looking for somewhere “to go” during your study breaks? We have some FREE trips you can take and still do your part to stay home.
Campus Announcements Archive
Read the campus messages from Touro University Nevada administration and the resources and important campus updates sent out to the campus community.
Have questions about COVID-19 and how it's affecting campus? Read our Frequently Asked Questions to find the answers to them.
As Touro Nevada continues online education and working remotely, resources are available to assist complete your work from home.
What You Should Know
Find pertinent national and local information as well as reminders on how to prevent the spread of the virus.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Information
The CDC website on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 is comprehensive. You can find information on how it spreads, symptoms, prevention and treatment, and much more.
The best defense against any virus is to take preventative measures. Be sure you are doing all you can to prevent yourself and others from becoming ill.
Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD)
The SNHD website has current numbers on the COVID-19 throughout the region and statewide, as well as a comprehensive list of preventative measures and resources.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns, fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.