Mid-Level Professionals Group
The Mid-Level Professionals Group provides a forum for the exchange of information, discussion of ideas and consideration of matters related to the administration of the University.
The purpose of the Mid-Level Professional Group is to address the needs of members while developing professional skills and leading change through meaningful contributions to the people and programs they serve and lead. This includes but is not limited to:
- Leading change from the middle;
- Communicating up and down the hierarchy more effectively;
- Supporting the University Strategic Plan;
- Developing collaborative cross-campus relationships; and
- Promoting the professional development of individuals within their given fields.
MLPG Board Members
Admissions and Recruitment Program Manager & Chair, Mid-Level Professionals Group
Web Content Manager & Vice Chair, Mid-Level Professional Group
Director of Donor Engagement and Alumni Relations
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment