Mid-Level Professionals Group
The Mid-Level Professionals Group provides a forum for the exchange of information, discussion of ideas and consideration of matters related to the administration of the University.
The purpose of the Mid-Level Professional Group is to address the needs of members while developing professional skills and leading change through meaningful contributions to the people and programs they serve and lead. This includes but is not limited to:
- Leading change from the middle;
- Communicating up and down the hierarchy more effectively;
- Supporting the University Strategic Plan;
- Developing collaborative cross-campus relationships; and
- Promoting the professional development of individuals within their given fields.
MLPG Board Members
Sr. Admissions and Recruitment Program Manager & Chair, Mid-Level Professionals Group
Learning Specialist and Committee in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (CDEI) Chair
Director of Institutional Research and Assessment