Find resources to help guide you in your student or faculty research project development, enhance your skills, connect with the TUN research community, and share your projects.
Starting a New Project
Register your research project.
All new projects must be registered and approved by the research oversight boards. Registration will ensure the Research Department can assist in reporting, planning for, supporting, and understanding your project.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- To contact the IACUC, please email Dr. Rouel Roque at email@example.com.
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- CITI Training
- The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI Program) is offered to the Touro University Nevada community through an institutional subscription. Areas of training include Health information and privacy, Good clinical practice (FDA-regulated research), Human subjects research, Animal research, and Biosafety/biosecurity.
Stay in Touch
Connect with the TUN Research community and improve your research skills through additional learning opportunities.
Campus Groups (for students)
Share Your Successes!
Monthly newsletters to your email inbox will detail the research that was published or presented out of TUN, as well as announcements and opportunities.
Let us know when you publish or present your work. We want to be the first to congratulate you and broadcast your accomplishment to the campus community in our newsletter. It also helps us keep better records. It's easy - just forward us your acceptance email, and we will put it in the newsletter when it is published. Contact Lori Suleski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a TUN Study
If you are interested in becoming part of the TUN Research Subject Pool, you can sign up for the current school year by filling out the Research Subject Survey. If you meet the inclusion criteria for a study, you will be asked if you are interested in participating.