As you approach the end of your studies at Touro Nevada, you need to ensure you have met all degree requirements and confirm your participation in the commencement ceremony. Completing the below responsibilities and logistics will ensure that your participation in commencement and graduation conferral will not be delayed.
- In order to be a candidate for graduation, the following steps must occur.
- You will submit a completed Graduation Application by the established deadline.
- Upon receiving your application, the Registrar will conduct an audit of your academic file to verify the following:
- All official transcripts from previously attended institutions of higher education have been submitted to Touro Nevada.
- All Touro Nevada financial obligations have been met.
- All required coursework and credits have been fulfilled or will be fulfilled by the date of your conferral.
- Please note: Some academic programs require the successful completion of state and/or national examination(s) prior to the date of graduation.
- Please review the current student handbook for your program and the current university catalog or contact your academic program to learn more information.
- Degree conferral for students who have not completed all requirements will be delayed until the next available conferral date.
It is your responsibility to:
- Verify that you are enrolled in the correct courses to complete and meet all degree requirements before the date of your degree conferral.
- Confirm participation or lack of participation in the commencement ceremony.
- Address any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the commencement ceremony with the Director of Student Involvement.
- Be conscious of time requirements: turning in paperwork, making requests, arriving at commencement, and other deadlines associated with the graduation process.
Jostens has a variety of announcements, diploma holders, and other graduation keepsakes available for purchase on their website. Please visit Jostens' website to place an order!