Multiple resources are available to support you and provide additional information during your journey at Touro Nevada.
- View important program start and end dates, holidays, and other important dates through the Office of the Registrar.
- View your grades, schedules, and more through your student portal, TouroOne.
- Receive academic support, tutoring, coaching, plans for study, and preparation for board exams through Office of Academic Services and Institutional Support (OASIS).
- Accommodations for students with disabilities can be obtained through the Office of Academic Services and Institutional Support (OASIS).
- The Dean of Students' leads the Division of Student Affairs. He regularly meets with students to assist you with academic issues as well as financial, family, or other personal matters.
- The Office of Student Counseling Services provides you with regular wellness programming and one-on-one counseling and mental health services. All one-on-one counseling is confidential.
- Touro Nevada has a health insurance plan available for all students.
- Receive assistance with applications for loans, scholarships, and work-study through the Office of Financial Aid.
Concerns and Suggestions
We would like to hear your feedback to improve your experience at Touro Nevada.