Office of the Registrar
By securing and maintaining your student information and records, the Office of the Registrar is the resource for all of your administrative tasks. Focused on your progress, the office manages your transcripts, grades, and course information – providing multiple services for students, staff, and alumni.
The Office of the Registrar also provides students with the following services.
- Adding or dropping classes
- Degree audits
- Final course grades, grade changes
- Veterans' Affairs benefits
- Withdrawal and leave of absence requests
- Name change forms
- Completing licensure or credentialing forms for alumni
We also assist with matters related to Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), tracking graduation and completion rates, and other student enrollment related matters.
Contact Info: Office of the Registrar
Associate Dean of Students & Registrar