Paul Rennie, DO, FAAO
Professor and Chair of OMM
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Paul Rennie, D.O., F.A.A.O. is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at Touro University Nevada's College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1987
Licensure / Board Certifications
- Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Fellow of the American Academy of Osteopathy
- Board Member of the American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and the Board of Governors for the American Academy of Osteopathy
- Worked with the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners on various committees for the past 16 years
- Dr. Rennie is an author of the book Counterstrain and Exercise: An Integrated Approach
- He has also co-authored the Strain-Counterstrain Chapter in Foundations for Osteopathic Medicine, 3rd ed.
- He has also published articles on these topics for national and international journals
- Department of Medical Education at the Center for Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Mount Clemens General Hospital
- Clinical Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine