TUN and VHS have entered into an affiliation agreement. TUN will provide VHS a 16% tuition discount and VHS will pay tuition according to employee eligibility for VHS benefits.
Partnership with Valley Health System Infographic
VHS employees both full and part time must contact their HR department to determine if they are eligible for the benefit. Once you have confirmed eligibility, you may apply to the TUN RN to BSN program and indicate your VHS status on the application. TUN will contact VHS directly regarding your tuition payment. If VHS determines you are ineligible for benefits at any point during your time in the RN to BSN program, you will be responsible for tuition and fees.
Yes, part time employees can receive part time benefits, if approved by VHS.
Centennial Hills, Desert Springs, Desert View, Henderson, Spring Valley, Summerlin, and Valley.
No, students are responsible for their own materials, such as computers, books, and supplies.
- Complete the online application for the term you would like to start (Spring, Summer, or Fall)
- Submit all necessary documents for admission (official transcripts, technical standards form)
- Upon acceptance and enrollment to the program, maintain eligibility for benefits. Contact your HR department for more information.
- Please contact your HR department to determine if your eligibility has been impacted.
- If VHS determines you are ineligible for benefits, you will be responsible for tuition and fees.
- TUN will inform the applicant of any missing coursework that needs to be taken.
- Those who have not taken a course in general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, microbiology or pathophysiology, nursing pathophysiology can be taken online at TUN during the regular program course of study and prior to enrolling in Health Assessment.
- Nevada and US constitution courses must be completed prior to graduation as this is a state-mandated requirement. At the cost of the student, these can be taken online at TUN or at a community college, such as CSN or Great Basin.
- Students who withdraw after three weeks will forfeit any refund.
- Students are allowed to take a trimester off; Please contact TUN if you would like to request a Leave of Absence or withdraw entirely from the program.
The cost of any retaken courses are the responsibility of the student.
Unfortunately, refunds cannot be processed once your credits have been completed and/or your degree conferred.
Unfortunately, the benefit is only valid for the RN-BSN program.