Welcome to the Office of Admissions
We are proud to offer academic programs that flourish in the Judaic values of commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service to humanity and welcome all students from all backgrounds to pursue their educational goals with us. We encourage you to first review the program admission requirements and application steps to ensure you meet the requirements and deadlines. You will also find each program’s frequently asked questions helpful in addressing many of the common questions applicants ask.
We are excited to announce our upcoming events! Get registered today! For more information on our events, contact the Office of Admissions.
- Spring Open House– Thursday, March 2, 2017
- Touro University Nevada Office of Admissions is hosting an annual spring open house for prospective students. There will be presentations from faculty and students, tours and information provided on financial aid and the application process. Learn about osteopathic medicine, physician assistant studies, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medical health sciences, and education graduate degrees.Prospective students can attend anytime between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
- Acceptance Day 2017– Friday, March 3, 2017
- Congratulations and Welcome to Touro University Nevada! We are honored to invite Fall 2017 accepted students to Acceptance Day.Bring your family, tour campus, and meet with local businesses for information on housing, health and wellness, banking, automotive, family needs, recreation, and much more! This optional event can assist with planning your move to Henderson, introducing you to campus resources, and helping you prepare for life as a Touro University Nevada student.
- DO Day– Friday, April 21, 2017
- If you are considering or applying to Touro University Nevada’s College of Osteopathic Medicine D.O. program, you will want to attend this annual event. It is limited to 40 participants so register today.Participants will attend medical school classes, participate in small group activities, interact with faculty and current students, observe an Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine demonstration, and learn how to apply and be competitive for medical school.
Contact the Office of Admissions
For further information, email the Admissions Office or call 702-777-1750. The Office of Admissions is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (PST). The department will be closed during holidays and special events.