Welcome to the Office of Admissions
We are proud to offer academic programs that flourish in the Judaic values of commitment to social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service to humanity and welcome all students from all backgrounds to pursue their educational goals with us. We encourage you to first review the program admission requirements and application steps to ensure you meet the requirements and deadlines. You will also find each program’s frequently asked questions helpful in addressing many of the common questions applicants ask.
We are excited to announce our upcoming events! For more information on our events, contact the Office of Admissions.
- Campus Tours- Choose a date and RSVP.
- Fall Open House– 4-7 PM, Thursday, October 11, 2018. Open to the public. RSVP today!
- PreM.E.D.S. Day– Monday, March 18, 2019. Open to undergraduate students.
- A.Y.M.E. Academy– Monday, April 15, 2019. Open to middle school students.
- A.Y.M.E. Academy– Wednesday, April 17, 2019. Open to high school students.
- Spring Open House– 4-7 PM, Thursday, May 2, 2019. Open to the public. RSVP will open soon.
Contact the Office of Admissions
For further information, email the Admissions Office or call 702-777-1750. The Office of Admissions is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (PST). The department is closed during holidays and special events.