DO - Transfer Admission
If you meet the standards for transfer, you will join an engaging and diverse program of motivated fellow students.
How To Transfer
You must meet our prerequisites and be in “good academic standing” with your current osteopathic medical college to be considered for our program as a transfer student. Your reasons for transferring will also be evaluated in the process along with your eligibility as we cannot grant a doctor of osteopathic medicine degree unless you complete your final two years of training with us.
- A letter to the Director of Admissions indicating why you want to transfer.
- Submit a completed application and pay a $100 nonrefundable application fee.
- The fee can be paid online through the admissions application.
- Official score reports for all attempts at the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
- Official copies of transcripts from all post-secondary school and colleges.
- Official copy of the most current osteopathic medical school transcript.
- A letter from the academic dean at the osteopathic medical college in which you are currently enrolled, stating that you are in good academic standing and outlining any history of disciplinary action.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member at the osteopathic medical college in which you are currently enrolled.
- The technical standards document for the program signed by the applicant. The technical standards for the DO program are attached in the admissions application.
All admissions package materials should be sent to:
Touro University Nevada
Director of Admissions
RE: DO Transfer Application
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
Transfer applicants must provide the following information no later than February 1 for a fall start.