Emergency and 24 Hour Services
Don't wait to get help if you are having a mental health emergency outside of business hours.
- 911 (Have police evaluate on-site)
- 311 (Police can perform a non-emergency Welfare Check by calling 311, press 1 for English then 6 for dispatch)
- 988 (National Suicide Prevention Line - call or text)
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services 24/7 Crisis Hotline 775-784-8090
- The National Suicide Prevention Hotline (24-hours) 1-800-273-8255
- The Touro University EAP (24-hours) 1-800-865-1044p
*Reminder: Be sure to state that you are with the Touro Group when calling for EAP assistance.*
- Crisis Text Line "Hello" to 741741
- Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- Veteran's Crisis Hotline 1-800-273-2433
- Blackline (BIPOC Support) 1-800-604-5841
- Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)
- Mobile Crisis Unit (for ages 5-18) 702-486-7865
Touro University Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Touro University-sponsored Anthem EAP provides confidential support, referrals, and counseling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This program offers four sessions free of charge to all students, staff, faculty, and household members of the Touro Nevada community.
Learn more about the EAP program by calling 1-800-865-1044 or visiting anthemeap.com. To access the Touro Nevada member page, click on "EAP member login" and enter Touro University Las Vegas as the company name.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH) Office of Suicide Prevention