Emergency and 24 Hour Services
Don't wait to get help if you are having a mental health emergency outside of business hours.
- 911 (Have police evaluate on-site)
- 311 (Police can perform a non-emergency Welfare Check by calling 311, press 1 for English then 6 for dispatch)
- 988 (National Suicide Prevention Line - call or text)
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services 24/7 Crisis Hotline 775-784-8090
- The National Suicide Prevention Hotline (24-hours) 1-800-273-8255
- The Touro University EAP (24-hours) 1-800-865-1044p
*Reminder: Be sure to state that you are with the Touro Group when calling for EAP assistance.*
- Crisis Text Line "Hello" to 741741
- Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673
- Veteran's Crisis Hotline 1-800-273-2433
- Blackline (BIPOC Support) 1-800-604-5841
- Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)
- Mobile Crisis Unit (for ages 5-18) 702-486-7865
Touro University Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Touro University-sponsored Anthem EAP provides confidential support, referrals, and counseling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This program offers four sessions free of charge to all students, staff, faculty, and household members of the Touro Nevada community.
Learn more about the EAP program by calling 1-800-865-1044 or visiting anthemeap.com. To access the Touro Nevada member page, click on "EAP member login" and enter "Touro University Las Vegas" as the company name.
Student Assistance Program (SAP)
Touro Nevada students can sign up for a free Healthcare Advocate membership to access 24/7 online resources and healthcare support to help manage your physical and mental health.
Find out more about the SAP program by calling (855) 384-1800 or emailing email@example.com. Students registering for an account should select "Touro College - Student Assistance Program" from the dropdown to get access to the program's benefits.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH) Office of Suicide Prevention