Tuition and fees are published below for each program. These are also known as program Cost of Attendance. A cost of attendance sheet is an estimate of what it costs to attend the program for one academic semester or year. It details what you will be responsible to pay to attend Touro University Nevada. It also includes estimated costs for outside expenses such as books, supplies, transportation and room & board. You can borrow funds up to the total amount listed for your program.
For information on types of loans, interest rates and loan origination fees, please visit Federal Student Aid.
Cost of Attendance 2018-2019 – new students
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- Doctor of Education in Education Administration and Leadership
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Medical Health Sciences
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post Masters of Science in Nursing Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post Masters of Science in Nursing Certificate – Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN