Next cohort begins March 4, 2019.
Application deadline for the Spring cohort is February 22, 2019.
12-month online, accredited program.
Program related costs: $9000*
We are currently waiving the application fee for the RN to BSN program.
To be considered for acceptance in the RN to BSN program, applicants must:
- Reside in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware,Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, or Texas. At this time, the RN to BSN program will have limited admissions restricted to students from these specific states.
- Have graduated from a regionally accredited institution with a diploma or nursing degree with at least 60 transfer credit hours of course work.
If students have not taken a course in general chemistry or pathophysiology, nursing pathophysiology must be taken online at TUN during the regular program course of study and prior to enrolling in Health Assessment.
If students have not taken Nevada and US constitution, these courses must be completed prior to graduation. This is a state-mandated requirement.
- Hold and active, unencumbered United States RN license.
Applicants can apply to the RN-BSN program prior to obtaining an active RN license. However, official admission will not be conferred until an active unencumbered RN license is submitted and verified by Touro University Nevada (TUN).
- Hold U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of application.
How to Apply:
- Click here to submit an application. There is no application fee for the RN to BSN program.
- Submit all required documentation:
Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. All Foreign graduates must have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org) to determine the United States educational credit or equivalency.
- Submit a copy of an active RN licenseMail all supporting documents to:
Touro University Nevada
Office of Admissions
Attn: RN-BSN Program
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
- Students can email the Admissions Office or call (702) 777-1750 to verify supporting documents have been received.
Course credits from prior work will be evaluated on an individual basis. Transfer credits from a regionally accredited institution will be accepted as pre-requisites to the RN-BSN program provided they meet TUN minimum standards for baccalaureate general education.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To help learn about the admissions process and the program, applicants are encouraged to read the School of Nursing TUN RN to BSN Frequently Asked Questions 2018-2019.
Effective July 1, 2015, upon acceptance to Touro University Nevada’s RN to BSN program, all deposits made to secure a position in the class are non-refundable.