Next Master of Education programs begin November 2018
To be considered for acceptance to the Master of Education degree program, applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Have obtained a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Hold a U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of application.
- Earned a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Demonstrate two years of teaching experience.
- Hold a valid state teaching license.
How to Apply
Before submitting your application, transcripts, and paying the application fee, please contact the Office of Admissions at 702-777-3964 or email the School of Education to confirm that the program you are applying for is currently being offered.
- Submit a completed application and pay a $75 nonrefundable application fee. The fee can be paid online through the admissions application.
- Submit all required documentation:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. All Foreign graduates must have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org) to determine the United States educational credit or equivalency.
- Two letters of recommendation on official letterhead (one must be from a supervisor).
- Typed personal statement.
- Resume demonstrating two years of teaching experience.
- Copy of a valid state teaching license.
- Official transcripts may be mailed to:
Touro University Nevada
Attn: Office of Admissions
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
Be aware that completion of the requirements of any program or endorsement does not grant licensure by the Nevada State Department of Education, nor does it grant employment by any public or private school.
Adaptive PE students will be required to perform physical tasks to practice the techniques and strategies. Program fulfillment will also involve locations throughout the Valley.
Financial Aid disclaimer
Financial aid may be available for students participating in the on-campus programs. Federal financial aid is not available for students enrolled in the online education programs. However, online students may be eligible for credit-based private loans. For more information about eligibility, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Effective July 1, 2015, upon acceptance to Touro University Nevada’s Education program, all deposits made to secure a position in the class are non-refundable.