Two start dates for the Doctor of Education program
July 5, 2018 (Application Deadline: May 1)
February 25, 2019 (Application Deadline: January 18)
To be considered for acceptance to the Doctor of Education degree program, applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Have obtained a Master’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Hold a U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of application.
- GPA of 3.0 in most recent degree.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from an academic source.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Personal essay.
- Interview (in-person preferred).
How to Apply
- Submit a completed application and pay a $75 nonrefundable application fee. The fee can be paid online through the admissions application.
- Submit all required documentation:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. All Foreign graduates must have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org) to determine the United States educational credit or equivalency
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from an academic source
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts may be mailed to:
Touro University Nevada
Attn: Office of Admissions
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014