Next session begins January 2, 2019.
Application deadline for Fall 2018 Session II is December 21, 2018.
$3150 per 18-credit program ($175 per credit)
We are currently waiving the application fee for Advanced Studies Certificate programs.
Touro University Nevada offers courses for current teachers to receive an Advanced Studies Certificate. Programs are practical in nature and tailored to meet the needs and interests of the enrolled participants. Not all programs are offered each term. Click here to view descriptions for each program. Program offerings vary by term, please contact the Office of Admissions for current programs.
To be considered for acceptance to the Advanced Studies Certificate programs, applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Have obtained a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Hold U.S. citizenship or a permanent resident status at the time of application.
- Hold a valid state teaching license.
- For the Adaptive Physical Education program, applicants must be licensed as a Special Education or Physical Education teacher to qualify for the endorsement.
- For the Autism program, applicants must be licensed as a Special Education teacher to qualify for the endorsement.
How to Apply
Click here to submit an application. There is no application fee for Advanced Studies Certificate programs.