Linda Frasier, OTD, OTR/L, CLT, CEAS, CAPS
Dr. Frasier joined Touro University Nevada in March 2012 as an adjunct professor before transitioning to a full time faculty member in July 2012. Her clinical experience is primarily in inpatient rehabilitation and hospital based settings working with adults and older adults with physical and cognitive disabilities as well as chronic conditions. Dr. Frasier is a certified aging in place specialist and also has certifications in lymphedema and ergonomics. Dr. Frasier is also the Academic Fieldwork Coordinator for the School of OT and the Treasurer for the Nevada Occupational Therapy Association.
Dr. Frasier received her Post Professional Doctorate in Occupational Therapy from Creighton University in 2012 and her Bachelor's of Science degree from Thomas Jefferson University in 2002.
- Aging in Place
- Neuro-rehabilitation, specifically involving stroke rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy License, State of Nevada
- National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT)
- Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist (CEAS)
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Fundamentals and Foundations of Occupational Therapy
- Preparation for Professional Practice
- Management of Occupational Therapy Service Provision
- Emerging Practice Areas
- Occupational Analysis and Evaluation of Older Adults
- Pilot study: Incorporating community-based activities into OT curriculum to promote active learning and prepare students for professional practice
- Bridges to knowledge: OT foreign studies as an educational tool in post-professional programs- Advance for Occupational Therapy Practitioners (2013)
- Incorporating community-based activities into OT curriculum to promote active learning and prepare students for professional practice- submitted June 2015
American Occupational Therapy Association
Nevada Occupational Therapy Association
Dr. Frasier is currently a full-time Assistant Professor in the School of Occupational Therapy at Touro University Nevada. She also works per-diem at Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson providing evaluation and treatment to adults and older adults suffering from a variety of conditions that impact an individual's ability to resume daily routines and occupations.