Your safety matters. At Touro Nevada, you are encouraged to say something if you see something.
Annual Security Report
The best defense against crime is to be well-informed and prepared. In compliance with the provisions of “The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act”, information from the university community and local law enforcement agencies is compiled and published annually.
- 2017-2018 Annual Security Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Security Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Security Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Security Report
- 2013-2014 Campus Security Report
- 2012-2013 Campus Security Report
- 2011-2012 Annual Security Report
You are encouraged to read and be familiar with the university Emergency Response Plan to help your response in an emergency situation.