Each year Touro University Nevada holds a one-day conference highlighting research performed by students and faculty from any school or department. The event is intended to focus primarily on research performed by students and includes both oral and poster presentations. Presenters are awarded prizes including medical reference books and other items useful for any student.
The 12th Annual Research Day was held April 30, 2018, from 8 AM to 1 PM. Visit the Research Day page to view information about upcoming and recent TUN Research Days.
Monthly Seminar Series
Each month, Touro University Nevada invites an outside guest to speak to the entire university community about a topic of their choosing.
- March 7 – Don’t Let the Statistics Drive the Bus – Cheryl Vanier, PhD
- February 7 – From the Structure and Function of Ribosome to Disease Curing Antibiotics – Yury Polikanov, PhD
- December 6 – Atherosclerosis: Current Status and Future Directions – Tillman Cyrus, MD, PhD – Link to Mediasite video for TUN community members (login required)
- October 25 – Genomics of Severe Toxoplasma gondii Infection – Jessica Brinkworth, PhD
- September 7, 2017 – Cancer Pain Management: An Interventional Approach – Adam Antflick, DO
Academic Program Research
Please see the Program Initiatives page for more information about program-specific research. To search for research interests by program or individual faculty member, please visit the TUN Faculty/Staff Directory.