There are multiple resources available to support students and provide information.
- The academic calendar provides program start and end dates, holidays and other pertinent dates (See “Resources” section on this page).
- The student portal, TouroOne, is where students can view grades, schedules, personal information, and other
- The OASIS program offers academic support and tutoring services. OASIS also assists students with accommodations for disabilities, plans for study, and preparation for board exams.
- The Dean of Students’ role is to provide support for students who struggle with the unexpected.
- Health insurance and personal support or counseling is also available to all students.
- The office of Financial Aid assists students with applications for loans and available scholarships and also offers a work-study program.