Free Scholarship Search
Private Scholarship Opportunities
Below are scholarship offers from some outside resources. These options are provided by private donors and are not endorsed specifically by Touro University Nevada, nor is this list intended to be comprehensive. Touro University Nevada recommends that you never pay for a scholarship search. It is suggested that you always set up a separate email account for any scholarship search, as often they are “free” because they sell your email address to vendors.
- WICHE – Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
Occupational Therapy: Students from Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Montana, and Wyoming may participate.
Osteopathic Medicine: Students from Arizona, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming may participate.
Physical Therapy: Students from Alaska, Hawaii, and Wyoming may participate.
Physician Assistant: Students from Alaska, Arizona, and Wyoming may participate.
- Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP)
- The National Health Service Corp
- NHSC Students to Service Program (4th year medical student opportunity)
- Public Health Scholarships
- Jewish Vocational Service – Los Angeles Residence Only
- Army Nurse Corps Association Scholarship Program
- American Osteopathic Foundation
- Hawaii Community Foundation
- Indian Health Service Scholarships
- Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association Foundation
- JFK Medical Center Scholarship Opportunities
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
- Sherry R. Arnstein Minority Student Scholarship (AACOM)
- Northwest Osteopathic Medical Foundation – DEADLINE MAY 31, 2016