Tuition and fees are published for each program. These are also known as program Costs of Attendance. A cost of attendance sheet is an estimate of what it costs to attend the program for one academic year or one semester. It details what you will be responsible to pay to attend Touro University Nevada. It also includes estimated costs for outside expenses such as books, supplies, transportation and room & board. You can borrow funds up to the total amount listed for your program.
For information on types of loans, interest rates and loan origination fees, please visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/types/loans.
Cost of Attendance 2016-2017 – Current Students
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Medical Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
- Camp Administration