The Division of Student Affairs is here to assist students with a wide range of services and support. From working with Student Government to coordinating major events such as Graduations and White Coat Ceremonies, we are here to make your experience at Touro University Nevada rich and meaningful.
If you don’t know where to turn for answers, please don’t hesitate to call on us as your first point of contact. We will make sure that you get directed to the appropriate person or office.
We also want to know your concerns and your suggestions for ways in which the University can best support you.
If you have questions or concerns related to the following areas, please call 702-777-3077:
- Financial Aid, please contact Ms. Christina Twelves
- Bursar, please contact Ms. Miranda Paredez
- Registration, FERPA issues or graduation/completion rates, please contact Mr. Rolando Flores
Other areas to contact:
- Safety or security at Touro University Nevada, 702-358-6701
- Student Health, please contact Dr. Lauren Traveler, 702-777-9970
- Student Activities and Major Events, please contact Mr. Rolando Flores, 702-777-4745
- OASIS, please contact Dr. Anne Poliquin, 702-777-3065
- Admissions, please contact Ms. Tava McGinty-Jimenez 702-777-1750
Division of Student Affairs Contact Information
Location: 874 American Pacific Drive, Henderson, NV 89014
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Fridays
Dean of Student’s Office:
Dr. Philip Tompkins, Dean of Students
Ms. Cheryl Tessier, Executive Assistant