Dan Bollard, MPH
Dan Bollard joined Touro University Nevada in 2008 as the Gross Anatomy Lab Manager. Dan returned to school and received his Master's in Public Health in 2014. After working six years as Lab Manager, Dan was appointed as Director of Environmental Health and Safety for the TUN campus.
As the Chair of the Institutional Safety Committee, a member of the Security Committee, and the Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Hygiene Plan Committee, Dan has helped improve and maintain a strong safety culture around the campus. Dan works to develop, implement and monitor TUN Health and Safety policy, programs, and procedures across the Institution, as well as ensures compliance with with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations. His goal is to increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the institution.
- Master of Public Health - Concentration in Environmental and Occupational Health, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2007
- Campus Safety, Health, and Environmental Management Association (CSHEMA)
- 2015-Present: Director of Environmental Health and Safety, Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV
- 2008-2017: Gross Anatomy Lab Manager, Touro University Nevada, Henderson, NV
- 2007-2008: Production Trainer, Deseret Industries, Las Vegas, NV
- 2006-2008: Lab Assistant, MERIN, Henderson, NV
- 2003-2006: Pharmacy Technician, HealthSouth Rehab Hospital, Henderson, NV