Brigitta Allen, M.Ed.
I was born, raised, and lived in Budapest, Hungary until 2005 when I moved to Las Vegas with my family. After being a full-time mother to my five children, I started my first "real" job in 2009 serving adults with special needs. Since then, I've worked with people with special needs in all age groups with infants in Early Intervention Services as a Developmental Specialist, with children 3-18 years old in Autism Services as a Behavior Technician at first, then a BCBA, and also with adults providing behavior consultation.
- M.Ed. in Applied Behavior Analysis, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- M.Ed. in Special Education, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada
- B.A. in TESL/Communication, Kodolanyi Janos University Budapest, Hungary
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Nevada
- Licensed Behavior Analyst, Nevada
- Licensed Educational Personnel Public Sector Communicator