To be considered for acceptance in the Master of Education degree program, applicants must:
- Have obtained a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Hold a U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of application.
- Be aware that completion of the requirements of any program or endorsement does not grant licensure by the Nevada State Department of Education, nor does it grant employment by any public or private school.
How to Apply
1. Submit the TUN Admission Application. You may download the application, save it using the “Save As” function and print the file.
2. Pay a non-refundable application fee of $50 in check or money order made out Touro University Nevada. Students can also pay online with a credit card.
3. Submit official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended, includes undergraduate and graduate.
4. Mail all supporting documents to:
Touro University Nevada
Attn: School of Education
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
5. Students can email the education office or call (702) 777-1779 to verify supporting documents have been received.
Financial Aid disclaimer
Financial aid may be available for students participating in the on-campus programs. Federal financial aid is not available for students enrolled in the online education programs. However, online students may be eligible for credit-based private loans. For more information about eligibility, please contact the Financial Aid Office.