To be considered for acceptance in the Master of Science in Camp Administration and Leadership degree program, applicants must:
- Have obtained a baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education prior to the start of the class applying.
- Have at least two summers of camp experience, preferably as an administrator.
- Demonstrate competency in basic computer skills such as word processing, database searches, navigating the Internet and using e-mail. Students are also required to own a personal computer.
- Hold a U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of application.
How to Apply
1. Submit the TUN Admissions Application. You may download the PDF to your computer, complete the application, save it using the “Save As” function and print the file.
2. Prospective camp students application fee is waived.
3. Submit ALL official transcripts from all institutions you have attended, including undergraduate and graduate.
4. Submit two professional or academic letters of recommendation in official letterhead and with recommender’s contact information.
5. Mail all supporting documents to:
Touro University Nevada
Office of Admissions
Attn: Camp Administration Program
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
6. Students can email the admissions office or call (702) 777-1750 to verify supporting documents have been received.
7. Complete applications will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee. Admission decisions will be sent out by mail only.
8. Application deadline for the January 2014 term is December 13, 2013.
9. Students who are successfully admitted must:
- Submit the $250 deposit by the required date.
Disclaimer: Admission requirements are subject to change.