- Each student planning to participate in the commencement ceremony must indicate so on their graduation application, by the designated deadline.
- Submitting your graduation applicaiton form by the deadline will ensure on time delivery of regalia. All orders submitted after the deadline may not be processed or may be subject to rush delivery fees.
- There is no cost to students for the rental of academic regalia. Touro University Nevada will cover rental and shipping fees for all orders placed by the deadline.
- If an order is placed and the student does not attend the ceremony, the student will be subject to all fees associated with the regalia order.
- All students must return regalia immediately following the ceremony. There will be a designated regalia return location, with staff available to help assist with returns. Students will be alerted of the regalia return location during the lining up process.
DO, DPT, and DNP students must return the cap (tam), gown, and the hood; all other students must return the gown and, if applicable, the hood. Failure to do so will result in the student being responsible for all fees associated with any missing regalia.