Serving the community is a central part of the mission of Touro University Nevada. We welcome the opportunity to participate in public service activities, or to provide an expert speaker for a community group or meeting.
Some examples of activities or ways we serve our Las Vegas Valley community include:
- Annual Touro University Nevada Health fair – featuring free health screenings and information
- Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities – serving children and families affected by autism and other developmental disabilities
- Caring Without Walls program – providing free health screenings at community events
- Touro Health Center (patient clinic)
- Student-run Physical Therapy Clinic – every Wednesday by appointment
- Falls Management and Mobility Clinic – Second and fourth Wednesdays by appointment
- Touro Stallman Clinic at the Shade Tree Shelter – a free clinic for residents of the shelter
- Speakers for your community organization
- Faculty experts in a variety of health and education topics and disciplines
- TUN and the community – what is new and our role in serving Nevada
Contact the office of advancement for more information at 702-777-3100.